Fantastic HR Manager opportunity within Nor-for-Profit
Competitive salary, great pension, flexible working and benefits
About Our Client
The client is a medium sized Not-for-Profit organisation in the Nottingham area.
As HR Manager, the key responsibilities for the role are;
- Provide an exceptional, generalist HR service support for the entire organisation
- Expert on ER casework and be able to provide timely and accurate guidance and advise to managers including but not limited to, performance and absence management, grievances, disciplinaries, hearing and appeals
- Managing and building relationships with Trade Unions and ensuring they are kept 'on-side'
- Manage the day to day recruitment processes for the organisation, including job adverts, interviews, delivering safer recruitment training, ensuring D&I policies are in place to make the processes fair, on boarding, induction, contracts, DBS checks and managing recruitment spend
- Review of the organisations policies and procedures and update where necessary
- Partner with Senior Stakeholders within the business and align the HR vision to the organisation
- Develop and implement a People Strategy for the organisation with a specific focus on the Health and Wellbeing agenda
- Manage TUPE process for future acquisitions to the organisation, including harmonising T&C's where possible
- Any other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Be minimum CIPD Level 5
- Have a proven track record of operating at HR Manager/BP or Senior HR Advisor including management responsibilities
- Experience working within a Unionised environment and working closely with TU's
- Have excellent communication skills and able to build relationships easily
- Forward thinking and proactively minded
- Have managed a TUPE process
- Capable of managing a small team
- Able to push forward the HR agenda with senior leaders
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary of c. £40-£45k, flexible working patterns, great pension and brilliant organisation.
** Please note due to the volume of responses and the specific brief of the client it is not possible to respond to every application. Please apply for the position online and Michael Page HR will be in touch if you meet the criteria. If you have not heard back within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
** Unfortunately, at this stage Public Sector or Not-for-Profit experience is essential.