Brilliant opportunity to work in a growing subsidiary of a global business
Great central Nottingham location, good package and great
About Our Client
The client is a forward-thinking, growing biopharma business which is part of a global organisation, based in the heart of Nottingham Centre. They are undergoing a period of growth, and so they are seeking an HR Manager to support their journey.
As standalone HR Manager, you will report to the newly appointed MD and the key responsibilities will be;
- Delivering an exceptional HR service
- Provide strategic leadership to align the HR and business objectives
- Building effective and long lasting relationships and be a key partner to the HRD and the rest of the SLT
- Design, develop and implement a full talent management life cycle including recruitment, onboarding and induction, employee engagement, training and development, introducing career progression and succession planning
- Work on their Employee Branding to become a desired employee within location and industry
- Ensure the organisation is legally compliant
- Introduce metrics to measure HR's of the organisation and demonstrate increased productivity, satisfaction and engagement.
- Work on the organisation's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Ultimately position yourself as the natural successor to the HRD, who has moved to a 3 day week
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be MCIPD, CIPD Level 7 qualified or studying towards, or have a post graduate degree in HR.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have experience integrating HR processes and be able to example and evidence the importance of a robust HR strategy and delivery in an organisation that may not have had HR before
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law, HR best practice and ER
- Proven track record in providing expert advice to managers and SLT
- Commercially minded
- Be able to operate at a senior level and be a critical partner within the organisation#
- Be seeking to grow, progress and ultimately take the reigns from the HRD, who currently works three days per week
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate is an exciting opportunity to work for a truly fantastic organisation who is forward thinking, ever evolving and truly values their people. You will be the HR Manager and a key partner to the HRD and SLT, aligning the people plan to the overall business plan. You'll have overall responsibility for the whole HR function including generalist day-to-day HR, Recruitment, L&D, and EDI.
As HR Manager there is also scope to progress ultimately into the HRD role.
The modern well-equipped facilities are based in the heart of Nottingham.
A competitive salary from late thirties through to mid-forties depending on experience, with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent contributory pension, private healthcare, 35 hours per week and a bonus scheme.