- Market leading pharmaceutical supplier
- 3 to 6 month role
About Our Client
Market leading Pharmaceutical supplier.
The HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metric
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Support the team in providing first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Keep the team engaged and motivated in achieving the departments Key Performance Indicators
- To train and develop direct reports
- Conducting weekly HR team meetings across sites to stakeholders within the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Manager will have:
- Proven working experience as HR Manager
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience LEVEL 7
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of Employment Law
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised
What's on Offer
- 3-6 month initial role
- £250 - £350
- Hands on role with opportunity