- Varied and interesting role
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
Global Manufacturing - Gloucester
As the HR Manager you will lead a HRBP team, delivering solutions in a timely manner that are aligned to the commercial needs of the business and the engagement of motivated employees. Workforce planning and cross-functional coordination that drive lean and efficient organisation design, delivering optimum headcount for required capacity. Ensuring people are at the centre of HR actions.
The Successful Applicant
- As the HR Manager you will have a broad generalist HR background ideally gained within a professional engineering/manufacturing organisation.
- Results focused, coupled with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong Management and leadership skills and experience
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law
- Experience of working with trade unions, including participation in formal consultation and negotiations and driving the employment relationship landscape at a local level
- Significant experience in a change oriented, unionised environment, ideally including manufacturing
- CIPD Level 7
What's on Offer
£55k - £60k + Bonus and great Benefits
Hybrid working with 2 days from home - based at the site in Gloucester.