- Hybrid working
About Our Client
I'm delighted to be supporting a small professional services organisation based in York.
The key focus of this role will be to lead a small HR team and be part of the Senior Management Team to drive best practice, HR strategy, culture and commercial's, along with
- Leading and project managing the implementation of HR projects and initiatives to embed best practice, drive employee engagement and positively affect business performance.
- Oversight of HR/regulatory activities and processes to ensure HR compliance, identifying risks and finding solutions.
- Building and maintaining key relationships across the company in order to support the drive of culture change objectives in HR.
- Pro-active member of the Leadership Development Group, Management Group and Remuneration Committee the purpose of which is to deliver positive strategies in relation to people management.
- Lead on continuous improvements including policy and procedure implementation and day to day HR operational processes.
- Managing employee relations.
- Recruitment and retention of staff to include succession planning.
- Developing and implementing L&D approaches to support business need.
- Lead and make recommendations to the Remuneration Committee on promotions and salary progression.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Ideally MCIPD qualified or equivalent experience. Level 5 CIPD accreditation as the minimum.
- HR experience at a professional services firm
- People management experience with proven ability to lead and influence change
- Managing employee relations and improving employee engagement
- Experience operating at a strategic level with demonstrable positive outcomes
What's on Offer
Competitive salary + benefits