HR Manager/HR BP
Amazing opportunity for an experienced HR professional
About Our Client
Large manufacturing business
As HR Manager you will:
- Make things better and simpler by defining and delivering a site people plan that is relevant to the local needs whilst in line with the corporate framework
- Create a culture of respect on site, where Managers engage with, listen to and respond to their team members
- Coach and support the management team and your People team to improve performance and grow talent across the whole site
- Motivate your team to work cross well across their departments and to take a manufacturing wide perspective, so that decisions are made things better for our customers and simpler for colleagues
- Ensure that all ER, IR and Payroll processes and procedures on site are legal and in line with Company standards, that they are communicated simply and appropriately, and that they are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
Role-specific knowledge, skills & experience
- Strong generalist HR experience in a fast paced and demanding environment, ideally with people management responsibility.
- CIPD qualified or with equivalent level of HR management experience.
- Up to date and deep knowledge of employment law and best practice.
- Experience of dealing with significant and complex employee relations cases.
- Experience of working within a unionised environment would be advantageous.
- Fantastic influencing and coaching skills.
- Confidence to communicate widely, including to large groups of colleagues. Ability to challenge behaviours and practices appropriately.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary for the right candidate.