HR Officer- Permanent
Currently recruiting a HR Officer for a permanent role, brand new position!
Based within the South Lanarkshire area
About Our Client
World leading manufacturing in their products.
- Manage, monitor and control the headcount budget ensuring that headcount does not exceed these levels without specific authorisation.
- Champion and conduct competency based interviews ensuring vacancies are filled with the right quality of candidates in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Working with the management team ensure and Organisation Capability and Talent Review process is implemented.
- Manage and maintain Employee Relations in the business-like communications with recognised unions and employee representatives and resolving any disputes or grievances using agreed policies and procedures.
- Work with senior managers to build alignment with engagements strategies and plans at a local level and assess the potential impact of changes.
- Work with managers to identify a top level training plan in conjunction with national initiatives and ensure the timely completion of the appraisal process that covers all employees.
- Implement payroll processes
- Ensure reporting for payroll, HR KPIs, Sustainability and other HR requirements are completed on time and to the correct standards and that these are reviewed with the Managing Director and senior management team on a monthly basis and implement resulting action plans.
- Implement, develop and document key processes for the delivery of strong HR service. Monitor through KPIs and look to continuously improve HR service delivery.
- Lead the HR function, demonstrating professional integrity and act with a commercial mindset and business partner approach with the management team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or equivalent level.
- CIPD qualified - member or currently studying for qualification.
- Experience of managing HR and payroll activities in a commercial or industrial environment
- Leads action to ensure that the relationship between its management and its employees is underpinned by a framework of the company's culture, policies, compliance and relevant employment law.
- Leads employee engagement action to strengthen the connection that all employees have with their work, colleagues and their Company.
- Demonstrates the ability to build individual and Company capability and knowledge through employee development initiatives to meet current and future business requirements and to create the highest levels of performance.
- Able to ensure the Company is appropriately designed to deliver maximum impact in the short and long term and aligned with structures.
- Leads customer focussed HR service delivery excellence across the entire employee lifecycle by applying robust process and project management to enable effective and cost efficient HR solutions; provide the company with HR KPIs to enable business improvement.
- Able to effectively lead the HR function for the wider business in Scotland and be seen as a role model within the HR function and with wider management teams.
What's on Offer
- Travel across Scotland, must have your own car
- Competitive salary