Junior HR Business Partner
About Our Client
An established and successful specailsit manufacturing business.
As HR Advisor / HR Officer you will be an active member of the UK HR Management team, taking on a generalist HR role and supporting on projects. You will provide support to line managers and your main focus will be the two Birmingham sites, but you will also be required to travel to additional sites (every 2-3 weeks). Main responsibilities include:
- Working with managers to support on all employee relations issues including attendance, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Working with team leaders and OH to achieve the absence management target.
- Leading and ensuring the quality of capability reviews.
- Delivering training to line managers and supervisors on people management issues, performance and talent management.
- Co-ordinating site union meetings, ensuring actions are taken and communicated.
- Ensuring a consistent approach on HR policies and procedures.
- Preparation of monthly HR reports.
The Successful Applicant
Sound experience of employee relations as well as generalist HR activities including recruitment.
You must have a commercial approach ensuring decisions are taken that support the business strategy. In addition, sound relationship building and stakeholder management skills are key as well as a focus on consistency of delivery, strong analytical skills and the ability to question.
You will have a pragmatic, solutions focused approach as well as peroven ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider team.
What's on Offer
Up to £40,000 per annum base salary
25 days holiday + holiday purchase
Bonus - up to 10% of base
Free car parking