- 12month FTC working with a market leading FMCG brand
- Taking ownership of a number of HR projects across the UK
About Our Client
A well know FMCG business based in South West London, with strong commuter links, a clean office space and excellent team culture.
As HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing, recruitment, branding, talent management and staff retention
- Review and improve HR processes to enhance the employee journey
- Lead on change management projects to focus on team performance
- Support people managers on driving performance, talent and succession.
- Working with the HR and Payroll team to deploy an automated HR, Payroll and Time management system
- Ownership and management of people data systems/processes, to support the employee life cycle (including payroll instructions)
- Develop a recruitment a process and contacts for different areas/locations of the business from identifying the need to hire through approval process, sourcing candidates, offer and on boarding stages.
The Successful Applicant
The successful HR Project Manager must:
- Be able to work within a team
- Proven experience in change management
- Proven experience leading on collective consultation
- Recruitment process development experience
- Hold a full UK Drivers License and have access to a vehicle
- Strong HR Generalist experience
- HR Project Manager experience
What's on Offer
£50k - £55k plus benefits, 12 month FTC.