- Legal compliance experience within HR?
- Looking for a permanent role?
About Our Client
My client's European Operations, which accounts for over 27% of Group turnover, is a leading specialist in London market and European commercial lines business. Active in both the Lloyd's and company market, my client offers considerable diversity to the broking community. We are a socially responsible company and give our customers the ability to invest a portion of their premiums in environmentally and socially beneficial projects.
- Manage the annual HR Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) by working closely across the HR team including our HR Risk Advisor in Europe.
- Manage any other Risk activities, providing the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager with regular updates.
- Manage HR GDPR activities with the support of the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager, including managing GDPR breaches with the DPO, providing regular communications/updates to the HR team, running GDPR intro sessions for HR new hires, ensuring HR are compliant or have risk accepted if not and managing the review of the HR Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- Develop continuous improvement strategies that deliver greater customer outcomes.
- Produce monthly Compliance training reporting and conduct adhoc audits as agreed with the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager, including the monitoring of the audits completed offshore in the GSSC.
- Provide support to the Senior HR Risk and Control Manager on SM&CR activities, including the annual F&P assessments.
- Provide regular training to the GSSC on Regulatory activities, including updates to any processes and changes in Regulations e.g., SM&CR, GDPR.
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with the offshore Process Leads to coach and mentor them so they build their knowledge and expertise to enable first contact
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of HR and payroll procedures and controls desirable
- Experience of HR Risk and Controls in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of HR System Workday
- Professionally qualified - CMI, CIPD desirable
- Likely to have worked in a multinational financial services business
- Previous experience within HR Operations
- Experience of working collaboratively with an offshore partner
- A strong track record of building, maintaining, and managing strong relationships within a global business across different stakeholder groups
- The ability to effectively assess and resolve complex issues and problems
- Detailed knowledge of HR Service processes and practices
What's on Offer
- Health options
- Retirement benefits
- Wellbeing resources
- Income protection
- Family friendly solutions
+ many more!