HR System Support Manager
About Our Client
Established public sector organisation with key sites in Birmingham & London.
As HR Systems Support Manager (Oracle/Origin) you will manage a team of 6 alongside your application management responsibilities and your role will include:
- Maintaining & controlling routine people information governance procedures, attending and supplying information meetings with accurate, compliant and meaningful MI.
- Working with stakeholders to develop a robust and structured approach around reports, reporting cycles and professional/service standards to support organisational objectives and measures.
- Working with colleagues across the People & Culture team to maintain consistency and knowledge around best practice and developments in people information and data.
- Solution owner for the Origin System.
- Producing statistics and reports on the system performance/usage.
- Ensuring standard operating procedures relevant to the management of the application are monitored and adhered to.
- Seeking opportunities to exploit benefits and efficiencies through better management of the application.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will have a sound understanding of HR practices alongside experience in application management. In addition you will have a successful track record of developing, analysing, collating and disseminating HR information and data.
A customer-focused approach is key alongside excellent stakeholder management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Up to £42,976 salary per annum (yearly increase following successful probation)
Final salary pension
28 days annual leave plus bank holidays (rising to 30 days after 5 year's service)
Salary Sacrifice Schemes