- An opportunity to work with a forward thinking business
- Fantastic working environment which support ambition and development
About Our Client
My client are renowned educational institute with big plans for growth looking for a HR Systems Analyst to join their team.
- Deliver customer focused front-line support and resolution to all systems users including account management for my clients HR Systems.
- Ensure testing of new functionality, contributing to system developments and improvements to our processes, providing updates and excellent service to stakeholders.
- Provide quality management information and insights, identifying and understanding trends, changes and themes to support systems and wide decision making processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience in supporting systems, preferably HR systems with a desire to make a difference.
- Advantageous to have understanding of HR processes and procedures.
- Must have proven experience in providing high levels of IT support and excellent customer service across stakeholders.
- Be familiar working within a performance reporting environment with expertise in producing operational reports and management information to inform decision making.
What's on Offer
- Salary paying up to £31,000
- 36 Days Annual Leave
- 20% Pension
- Collaborative working environment