- HSE Manager role is critical to the success of exciting new initiatives
- Working with ISO 45001 & ISO 14001 accreditations
About Our Client
My client are an established Global Manufacturing company who have a clear vision and strategy to become number 1 in their industry.
As the HSE Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Operate a philosophy of continual improvement at the Plant across Health & Safety, and Environmental
- Coordinate with the Company Health & Safety,and Environmental Managers.
- Responsible for the implementation and managing of nationally agreed systems within the Plant ensuring compliance across the site.
- Coordinate and drive a culture of health and safety above all on plants for the permanent elimination of unsafe acts of people and unsafe conditions by providing necessary resources to identify, evaluate and control risks of injury or illness.
- Ensure that health and safety is at the forefront of operations.
- Part of the Plant Management team and National Team driving through agreed local, BU and Group objectives with health, safety and environment as a key priority.
- Collection of weekly and monthly KPI information for month end reporting.
- Maintaining complete and accurate Health & Safety, Environmental records to the Company standard.
- Coordinate all plant and cross audits, risk assessments, essential meetings which are relevant to the position and responsibility.
- Training and development of staff members, including toolbox talks.
- Undertake to investigate and report serious incidents to the relevant functional heads.
- Liaise with local authorities for investigation and inspections.
- Keep local management teams up to date with local legislation.
- Ensure the understanding, implementation and compliance with relevant HSE standards.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that manufacturing operations are compliant with ISO9001:201.
The Successful Applicant
As the HSE Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- National recognised qualifications in the various fields across Health, Safety and Environmental.
- NEBOSH level 2 certificate.
- Experience of BS EN ISO 14001, 45000 and 9001.
- Root cause analysis tools (8D, 3x5Y, Fishbone/Ishikawa).
- Audit experience.
- Be competent, organised, disciplined and capable of working in a manufacturing environment.
- It is essential to be able to follow and maintain working standards, procedures and processes whilst being able to use their own initiative to provide key support to the management teams.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits