Permanent, Day Shift, Monday - Friday role with fantastic benefits
Join a growing organisation
About Our Client
Based near the Newcastle upon Tyne area, our client are a growing organisation who specialise in data centre services and looking for an HVAC Engineer to join their engineering team.
The key responsibilities of the HVAC Engineer include:
PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance): Carrying out maintenance activities to SOP's to optimise the performance of plant
Reactive Maintenance: To provide reactive maintenance response to all Building services requirements during business hours and share in the 24/7 roster with the technical team for all times outside of business hours.
Health & safety: To observe all health and safety processes in the execution of the maintenance duties.
BCP: To actively participate in the live and simulated BCP scheduled processes
Training: To participate in industry CPD and training programmes to maintain proficiency and absorb latest practices
CRM: To play an active role in supporting the client CRM processes
Plant rooms, store rooms: Ensure they are kept clean and tidy
The Successful Applicant
The successful HVAC Engineer will:
- Be a time served Refrigeration Engineer with 10 years post qualification engineering experience
- Experience of working on Central Chillers up to 1.2MW, Chilled water CRAC units, DX cooling units, Heat pump systems, BMS systems, humidification plant, air handling units and controls.
- DC Pro certification: design, operations, energy efficiency
What's on Offer
- Permanent full time position
- Circa £35,000 - negotiable depending on experience
- Day shift role
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 16:30
- Based in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area
- Industry recognised training courses provided to obtain certified qualification certs
- Annual bonus based on company and personal performance
- Join a rapidly growing organisation
- Due to the growth within the Engineering team, this opens up lots of progression and development opportunities
- As the client operate on 24/7 call out basis, you will also receive a weekly standby rate however this will be done on a one week on / one week off shared basis
- Minimum of 4 hours will be paid for any call outs in which you will also receive either time and a half or double time for your services