- Excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation
- Be part of a fast paced, brilliant team
About Our Client
Established and reputable organsation that create and supply high quality bakery good to major retailers across the UK and Europe for their own brand as well as well known licensed brands.
- To manage, develop and lead the operational/hygiene teams.
- The successful competence and capability development of direct reporting operational/hygiene team's members to Operational Support First Line Managers.
- To ensure the unit complies with company and legal standards (safety, quality, hygiene, environment, security).
- Delivers the Operational strategy and plan and uses their team to ensure continuous improvement activity is in place to drive year on year improvements across both Manufacturing and Hygiene.
- Meet cost standards by being cost critical on waste, consumables, chemicals, total labour numbers, output rates and people productivity.
- Full deputy holder status for the Operational Support Manager role.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing people including leading a team
- A clear understanding of current relevant legislation i.e. COSHH assessments, risk assessments for machinery and equipment.
- Pest Awareness Training.
- Experience of an ERP driven process.
- Knowledge and experience of microbiological standards, allergen controls and GMP.
- Can demonstrate a sound understanding of the manufacturing/hygiene process
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for breakdowns / quality /waste issues
- Basic PC skills to support communication, analysis and reporting
What's on Offer
- In addition to a £31000 basic:
- Hours of work 4on 4off 7am - 7pm or M-F
- Free Employee Assistance Programme (open to colleagues and their families)
- Retail discounts
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health Service
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Staff Shop