- A young startup company, so you can grow with the company
- Offering a range of Freight Forwarding solutions
About Our Client
A young start up company that has a wide range of services available across Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage cargo from A to B.
- Accept and process import/export and Cross Trade bookings
- Communicate with carrier partners.
- Checking and issuing all associated documentation
- Take a pro-active approach to any operational problems
- Customer notification and coordination of problem solving and resolutions when required.
- Ensure expected customer service levels are maintained
- General administrative duties and issuing quotations
The Successful Applicant
To be considered, you should have:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Import & Export
- Road and Sea Freight experience
- Come from a Freight Forwarding background
- Problem solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work unsupervised
What's on Offer
Salary between £27 000 - £30 000 per year