Import Export Manager
Exciting Global Distribution Network
Opportunity to develop a large team
About Our Client
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a global distribution brand.
The Import Export Manager in Bristol will be responsible for...
- Manages the administration of goods moving from our central warehouse to ports globally
- Manages the clearance procedure of inbound and outbound good
- Manages a team of circa 5 import and export administrators who capture all stock movements, keep HMRC compliant records
- Liaises with port agents globally ensuring smooth clearance and loading of goods
- Understands all requirements and workings of a customs warehouse
- Liaises and Manages relationships with 3PL
The Successful Applicant
The Import Export Manager must have...
- Logistics and distribution experience, preferably in a duty / tax free environment at a Managerial level, familiar with global movement of goods
- In depth knowledge and experience in Customs and Excise regulations along with road freight, sea freight and air freight
- Knowledge of bonded warehouse operations
- Knowledge of current HMRC clearance systems
- People Management experience
- Microsoft Navision experience ideal but not essential
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will recieve...
- A Competitve Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 25+8 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme