£35,000 - £40,000
To work for a leading manufacturing company.
Joining a successful and growing organisation.
About Our Client
A leading global manufacturing company.
- Manage purchases of indirect categories
- Identify major categories through analysis of current spend
- Utilise strategic sourcing processes
- Identify new potential suppliers
- Manage respective supplier relationships
- Manage multiple projects
- Develop expertise in assigned categories through external research and analysis
- Provide market intelligence
- Implementation of appropriate procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing processes
- Knowledge of indirect categories within Facilities management ideally
- Proven knowledge and experience of import and export processes
- Expertise in negotiation with ability to influence
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
What's on Offer
£35,000 + Benefits