potential for contract extension
About Our Client
My client in the manufacturing sector have an immediate requirement for a buyer with experience in managing a category of indirect procurement contracts.
This role will require the management and re-tendering of indirect procurement contracts for goods and services, you will be afforded a afforded a good deal of autonomy whilst working as part of a team delivering best value and cost for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous track record of delivery against Indirect Categories in a manufacturing organisation
- Experience of developing, reviewing, negotiating and executing contracts
- Good knowledge of the workings's of delivering of best practice Procurement/Category Management
- Good consideration and knowledge of procurement related compliance and governance requirements
- Demonstration of excellent stakeholder engagement & management at all levels, internally and external
- Commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
What's on Offer
3 month contract paid weekly with potential for further extension