Indirect Procurement Manager - FMCG
Excellent company culture
Market leading business
About Our Client
This role is for a market leader in the FMCG space.
- Create, develop and implement procurement strategy
- Ensure best practice across the indirect procurement department
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure mutually beneficial relationships
- Lead tender processes and negotiations, ensuring value is achieved through savings and value-add projects
- Manage and motivate a team of two buyers, ensuring they have clear targets and progression opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be someone driven and motivated. Experience in managing a team and/or in an FMCG environment is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
This role offers £45000 - £55000 + benefits.