Indirect Procurement Manager
First step into management of an Indirects business
Growing organisation with significant financial backing
About Our Client
Global manufacturing business with an instantly recognisable brand and great reputation in the local area for long term career opportunities.
The indirect Procurement Manager will take full responsibility of all Indirect spend within the organisation - they will be responsible for:
- Creation and implementation of sourcing strategies and all associated policies and procedures.
- Develop an SRM process with key suppliers to ensure compliance, quality and long term value.
- Managing a small team.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria as a minimum:
- 4+ Years experience across various indirect spend categories
- Ideally CIPS qualified or degree educated.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Proven experience of managing 1 person, or an aspiration to do so.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels.
What's on Offer
Salary of £45000-£55000 + Great benefits package