- Sought after industry to work in
- Company experiencing growth
About Our Client
Our client due to rapid growth throughout Europe have a newly created role and are looking for an experienced procurement professional who is results-focused and have a track record in the delivery of value in indirect services.
As part of a team of procurement and contacts specialist you will be responsible for the delivery of best value procurement across multiple geographies through the development and implementation of procurement strategy for all indirect spend.
- Create, develop and implement a procurement strategy for all indirect spend categories
- Develop and improve ethical and responsible sourcing to align environmental, price and quality factors into a best practice sourcing model
- Develop processes including development of contracts register
- Lead contract negotiations, supplier on boarding/performance management and development
- Provide commercial and contractual support to local teams and stakeholders
- Develop and grow relationships with key external suppliers for all indirect categories.
- Support the procurement of other key purchases, working with the functional teams to ensure the efficient procurement of key items, supported with the appropriate contractual arrangements mitigating risk
- Provide accurate reporting on spend
The Successful Applicant
Ideally degree qualified in a relevant subject e.g. Supply Chain the successful candidate for this role will have a broad commercial understanding coupled with experience of managing corporate indirect spend categories. e.g. property, facilities, maintenance, travel, IT
- Excellent experience of negotiating contracts and commercial terms.
- Proven capabilities of working with diverse colleagues with varying skill sets.
- Driven and self-motivated individual
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear communicator
- Collaborative style and approach
- Experience of implementing best practice procurement sourcing strategies
- Degree or equivalent in Business Management/ Supply Chain or qualified by experience
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Bonus, pension, PMC
Opportunity to work in a people focused high performance culture with the support of a dynamic team to develop a rewarding career