- exciting business within a growing sector
- Driven by work life balance
About Our Client
World leader in their sector.Great progression opportunities and responsibility
- Preparing and validating periodic indirect tax provision calculations for 21 registrations
- Providing key technical VAT advice to the business supporting: Customer Services and Procurement to respond to customer and supplier specific queries; Local Finance to prepare Intercompany bookings and VAT accounts reconciliations; Accounts Payables. Also, working with local providers/agents on VAT aspects related to imports.
- Researching and understanding local Indirect tax law and issues. Managing VAT handling of complex multi-jurisdiction transactions, considering interaction of VAT rules and our commercial terms.
- Providing technical input and support for Intrastat and EC sales listing declarations.
- Dealing with tax correspondence and notices from tax authorities, including key role assisting with Indirect tax audits - providing data and responding to queries.
- Supporting the interpretation and development of analytical reviews of new indirect tax policies, procedures and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
- CTA, ATT, ACCA, ACA qualified with 5 year experience within the selected field.
- preferably coming from practice or an indirect tax position within a similar industry.
What's on Offer
- competitive salary and excellent benefits
- working from home and flexible working available.
Quote job ref
+44 186 520 8476