Indirect Tax Manager- Fantastic Insurance Business!
Fast growing NAtional company with an excellent working enviroment
Advisory projects, VAT, IPT and Employment Taxes
About Our Client
A fantastic and well known Financial Services business based near Hastings with an excellent culture and working environment! You will report to the Group Tax Manager and the primary purpose of the role will be to take ownership and accountability of key tax activities and to support the Group Tax Manager across Advisory projects, VAT, IPT and Employment Taxes to ensure compliance in a fast-moving tax environment
- Management of all VAT and indirect tax compliance processes
- Review of VAT and indirect tax filings
- Manage VAT audits in front of the tax authority
- Internal VAT audit of UK/IE businesses
- Implementation and continuous improvement of VAT processes
- Active participation in the Group's projects and initiatives
- Advising the businesses on the indirect tax implications of projects and complex order routes
- Provide training to the businesses and finance community on VAT and indirect tax matters
- Keep up to date with changes to domestic and international VAT regulations and communicate these as
- Advising Country Management on any impact that Brexit might have on the UK/IE business.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with HMRC
- Support business transformation and implementation of new business models
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of VAT and IPT tax legislation.
- Understanding of VAT and exposure to Transfer Pricing.
- Financial Services Experience desirable.
- Experience gained in a Big 4 or Medium Tier firm.
- 1-5 years PQE.
What's on Offer
Fantastic Benefits Package