- A prop trading business that invests its own money
- Excellent year on year revenue growth
About Our Client
A rapidly growing Proprietary trading company based in the City of London.
- Advising the business on indirect tax matters across the group, comprising VAT, withholding taxes and transaction taxes (e.g. stamp duty financial transaction taxes).
- Ownership for UK/EU VAT compliance including review of tax returns
- Project work including advising on indirect tax implications of new products and markets.
- Working with advisers in respect of international indirect taxes e.g. US and Australian GST.
- Providing FATCA guidance and advice.
- Training on indirect tax matters across the group.
- Developing process automation and enhancement projects.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised professional financial qualification, e.g. CTA, ACA with post-qualifying experience.
- A self-starter who is able to identify opportunities to add value.
- Relevant experience of within a financial services environment.
What's on Offer
- Working from home 2-3 days a week in a post COVID landscape
- Friendly, informal and highly rewarding culture.
- Informal dress code.
- Great offices with free food and plenty of social events.
- Fast growing global firm with significant opportunity to build a long term career.