- Join a major law firm in a senior tax position
- Excellent career progression opportunities
About Our Client
Leading multinational law firm.
- Support finance colleagues globally, Partners and Lawyers on VAT compliance related to client invoicing including compliance with Corporate Criminal Offence legislation.
- Discussing VAT matters on invoicing with clients as and when required.
- Provide ad hoc VAT advice to finance and colleagues globally on day-to-day business transactions.
- Provide VAT and WHT support to Finance colleagues globally on specific projects.
- Provide updates and recommendations to the businesses on new legislation relevant to the management of VAT
- Withholding Tax - Raise awareness of Withholding Tax with the business and seek to maximise Revenues from client invoicing.
- Prepare and deliver training to the business in areas of VAT, withholding taxes and other business initiatives.
- Support the Head of International & Indirect Tax with annual review of the Corporate Criminal Offence Risk matrix.
The Successful Applicant
Previous relevant VAT experience, preferably in an in-house role with VAT advisory and compliance responsibilities
Have in-depth VAT technical knowledge with experience advising on UK and international business transactions in professional services sector
Experiences of VAT (place of supply rules) and Withholding Tax
Excellent Excel skills to be able to manage existing large workbooks
Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA) or Tax Advisor (CTA, ATT)
Excellent communicator (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
What's on Offer
Flexible working 2/3 days in the office
Buy/Sell annual leave
Private health care for yourself and family members