- An opportunity to work with a large charity, based in Oxford.
- This role will work within the fundraising team to maximise income
About Our Client
My client are one of the largest homeless accommodation charities within the UK. Their mission is to provide short term accommodation at their hostels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Fundraising Manager in managing external suppliers and agencies to ensure that individual giving campaigns are delivered to a high standard, on schedule and within budget.
- Deliver Individual Fundraising campaigns to gain and retain donors across different channels - direct mail, face to face, social media and email.
- Plan, follow and evaluate supporter journeys to maximise donor retention and value.
- Report on any fundraising campaigns, understanding where the shortfall is.
Please contact me for more information and an in-depth understanding of the role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have some experience in individual giving or a direct marketing role
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good, collaborative team work mentality
- Experience understanding and interpreting data
- Ability to cope in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary