Industry Stakeholder Lead
Industry Stakeholder Lead with a regulator in Brighton
Stakeholder engagement and financial services
About Our Client
A regulator in Brighton
I am recruiting for an Industry Stakeholder Lead with a regulator in Brighton. You will:
- Design an industry engagement strategy, which includes segmenting audiences and tailoring engagement based on risk, working with communications and policy to identify the best mechanisms for engagement
- Develop processes to manage engagement, including providing relevant management information and intelligence on risks back to the business and delivery partners as appropriate.
- Design, recruit and manage a team of 2-4, to deliver the engagement. Develop and maintain the required subject matter expertise within the team.
- Be a trusted voice of the organsiation to the pensions, attending / speaking at appropriate industry events and developing communications content where needed and be able to identify opportunities for improvement to the engagement approach and wider project.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering complex and comprehensive stakeholder engagement in order to drive behavioural change and a proven track record of building and maintaining effective relationships
- Understanding of and experience of financial services of pensions would be desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a cross- functional team or cross-organisational project
- Demonstrable experience of using test and learn to adapt and evolve solutions
- Demonstrable experience in setting priorities, goals, objectives, timescales and understanding of project management disciplines
What's on Offer
£46,000 - £61,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits