- Managing the influencer strategy from planning to execution!
- A business experiencing exciting growth and continued success!
About Our Client
An omni-channel retailer who have a strong product portfolio across Jewellery, Fashion, Homeware and Acessories and a multi million audience reach. The business has seen significant success over, particularly over the last year, and are looking to grow the team due to key growth across it's portfolio of brands/products.
As an Influencer Marketing Manager, your role will be to:
- Plan, organise and execute the Influencer strategy across all categories and activity in order to drive brand awareness and community growth and engagement
- Conceptualising creative approaches to Influencer campaigns
- Building and maintaining relationships with Influencers and agency partners, overseeing delivery, content creation, gifting and payments
- Analyse competitor activity and industry trends to drive commercial opportunities
- Managing budget, reporting on performance in line with KPIs
The Successful Applicant
The successful Influencer Marketing Manager will have:
- Experience in Influencer and Social Marketing, building and executing an Influencer Program
- Knowledge of UK Influencer and Social community, ideally with existing Influencer relationships
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage budgets and report on performance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships
What's on Offer
A people focused business who are experiencing exciting growth within the retail sector, offering a competitive salary, flexible working and annual profit share!