- Join the fastest growing influencer marketing agency in London
- Senior Influencer Campaign Manager for leading fashion & beauty brands
About Our Client
An award-winning influencer marketing agency based in London, representing some of the world's leading brands including all major record labels, Clinique, Vestiaire, McVitie's, Charlotte Tilbury, Ubisoft and the UK Government.
This collaborative team of 65 combine technology and insights to provide their clients with highly effective and targeted marketing campaigns involving strategic influencer programmes, performance marketing and digital marketing services.
Due to a period of growth, the agency is expanding its fashion & beauty team - hiring a Senior Campaign Managers to deliver first class influencer campaigns, build strong relationships with key client accounts and develop the junior Campaign Execs throughout the process.
Success will be measured by campaign performance, rebooked revenue and client satisfaction.
- Campaign management - helping grow accounts through building established relationships with 3-4 key fashion & beauty clients.
- Top service delivery - Deliver first class campaigns and client servicing in order to drive repeat revenue with a focus on long-term partnerships and client loyalty.
- Encourage collaboration - Partner closely with other internal teams - Talent, Paid Social, Marketing - to offer clients the best value possible.
- Work effectively and at pace to ensure campaigns are executed in a timely manner.
- Deliver innovative creative ideas - Propose impactful creative ideas to both new and existing clients by contributing to proposals, pitches and client innovation sessions.
- Creative strategy - Utilise data and your industry marketing expertise to recommend impactful strategies to clients.
- Develop junior team members - Work closely with Campaign Execs to set clear actionable tasks and demonstrate how to effectively manage end to end campaigns.
- Best in class client servicing - Ensure each process of the campaign runs efficiently, from briefing to reporting. You will be responsible for communicating updates to clients and supporting junior reports on day-to-day campaign management.
- Increase revenue - Work closely with Account Management team to cultivate meaningful relationships with clients to spark new opportunities for financial growth.
- Goal setting - Lead the pod, setting team members short-term goals and keeping them accountable to hit their objectives
- Employee coaching - You will be responsible for the training and development of CMs and CEs within the pod, empowering their growth within the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience from a similar background (influencer marketing, digital media, communications) in a client-facing role with a strong track record of delivering 5* campaigns.
- Will have manged a team of at least 3 people, setting team targets and supporting the personal development of junior team members.
- Have commercial and upselling experience to grow accounts
- Comfortable with numbers and manipulating basic data to communicate campaign value back to clients.
- Meticulously organised and have the ability to manage campaigns and workload.
- Passionate about youth culture & lives and breathes social media.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Senior Campaign Manager position. Salary up to £45,000 + up to 25% bonus, dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, birthday off and increased time with length of service.
- Employee Assistance Programme: We support our employees in and out of the office and have a full service EAP in place that provides mental health, legal and financial support for everyone at the agency.
- Learning & Development Fund: An upskilling fund in place to help your personal development. You also get time off each quarter to use this.
- Friday socials
- Away days - park picnics, outdoor activities etc.
- Flexible working - 2 days a week in the London office.