Information Security Operations Manager
Opportunity to work a leading UK based PLC in a vital role
Chance to apply your extensive technical skills in a senior position.
About Our Client
My client is a leading Construction and Property Services businesses, providing a range of services within the industry. They are a true market leader in their field.
In this key role, you will provide technical leadership for information security queries, changes and projects from the company's internal and external stakeholders. Other key responsibilities include :
* Monitor and maintain the company security controls to agreed operational tempo. Take appropriate remedial steps if controls are identified to be ineffective or at risk of failure
* Identify opportunities for improvement for both technical and procedural control sets
* Liaise with the technical control owners in different teams to ensure a coordinated approach to Information Security
* Manage information security incidents and investigations, as directed by the Head Information Security & Compliance. Identify areas of improvement within our incident detection and response processes
* Support the Compliance officer with internal auditing programme, internal investigation, E-Discovery, Subject Access Requests HR and legal teams support and assistance
* Take ownership of the investigation of phishing and scam alerts, threat intelligence, patch and antivirusantivirus monitoring/ reporting, monitor access internally and externally to IT systems and critical data stores.
* Manage our external service providers on a day to day basis ensuring compliance with SLAsSLAs and KPIsKPIs for external services. Attend service reviews to ensure all third party services continue to perform and deliver as expected. Drive performance improvements across all service contracts including selection of new or replacement service partners
* Input into the design and strategy process to ensure that the Group continues to develop their maturity relating to data security and compliance
The Successful Applicant
You will have a a minimum of 5 years'years' experience in a customer facing Information Security technical or support role. This will include a strong technical understanding of current security threats and controls including process and technical solutions. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will be :
* Experience with Microsoft products and technologies.
* Experience in operational aspects of information security (threat hunting, vulnerability monitoring, remediation)
* Good working knowledge of ISO27001 or other Security frameworks (CyberCyber Essentials, NISTNIST)
* Excellent communicator with an aptitude to communicate at both a technical and business level
* Willingness to undertake training for security accreditationsaccreditations and associated certifications
What's on Offer
c. £60,000 - £70,000 + Car +Bonus + Pension