- Senior Systems Analyst
- Join a successful Housing organisation as a vital part of their IT team
About Our Client
Michael Page are partnering with a well established Housing Company.
- Support of systems and Applications
- Ensure users have knowledge of systems
- Carrying out upgrades and configuration
- Engaging with stakeholders on IT projects
- Be aware of ICT priorities and maintain knowledge of service delivery standards and adhere to established guidance on delivery of service
- Work to continually develop and improve the effectiveness and quality of service provided to other business areas
- Continually build on operational relationships and operational understand
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills and Experience:
- A detailed understanding of business applications.
- Be able to communicate ideas and concepts in a clear and logical manner
- Excellent problem solving skills, and able to collate evidence quickly to diagnose problems and implement solutions.
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and succeed within a support environment across a large number of applications.
- Understanding of the environment and practises of the housing sector.
- Able to work effectively in a team to deliver against agreed targets.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
What's on Offer
Quote job ref
+44 161 829 0365