- Own the IT workstream of a new global operating model
- Leading global hospitality business
About Our Client
The Information Technology Delivery Lead will join a leading global hospitality business with a franchise model.
- Liaison across IT and business stakeholders to design and implement the future state
- Transition of knowledge from IT functions to support the programme delivery
- Involvement in detailed discussions to support hands on input to future solution design & implementation
The Successful Applicant
- Led an IT Workstream in complex mulinational business ideally global
- Understanding of the franchisee/franchisor relationship model
- Understanding of moving between different business models from an IT perspective e.g. acquisitions or outsourcing
- Solid project management and business analysis skills
- Hospitality and/or retail sector experience
What's on Offer
The Information Technology Delivery Lead in Hospitality and Catering will scope and deliver a board sponsored IT change initiative. An opportunity for an experienced interim to define and evolve the TOM.