- 6 month contract
- Project work
About Our Client
A leading business within FMCG
This role requires very strong subject matter knowledge with a experience across the specialisms of Information Security and Data Privacy and will provide technical leadership across all markets.
You will be joining a small team who have projects in cycle and multiple programmes that need to be checked for safe security.
A guide to what the role will look like on a day to day basis.
- Support the implementation of the Broader Global information security strategy and risk management framework
- Lead the management of global security incidents working with senior stakeholders and external regulators.
- Accountable for providing strong technical leadership globally, across Information security and data privacy and the effective operation of robust tools & processes to ensure risks are appropriately mitigated.
- Identify, and ensure adherence to, local and global regulatory and legal frameworks
- Accountable for the design and implementation of a global incident management framework covering all aspects of information security and data privacy
- Remain informed on information security and data privacy trends and issues, including current and emerging technologies, legislation and best practices; advise and educate stakeholders on their relevance and impact, recommending and implementing changes to policy and/or practice where appropriate.
- To bring subject knowledge and expertise and best practice around information security & data privacy and support
The Successful Applicant
You will be a driven professional who wants to add value to the team. You will be specifically focused on security risk with limited crossover with IT ops.
You should have an In-depth understanding of the following
- Exposure to NIST
- Strong knowledge of security standards (Cyber Essentials / IS 27000/COBIT) and their applicability to a FTSE 100 company
- Strong knowledge of Data Privacy Regulations
- Very Strong knowledge of security tools and processes
- Formulation of Systems design to include information security that supports business objectives.
- Experience working in a senior role, managing complex global security, privacy and payment Technologies and regulatory requirements
What's on Offer
An initial 6 month contract working on a hybrid model between home and central HQ ( luton) The daily rate is between £500. £600 Depending on experience - ( inside IR35) CVs are being screened this week with interviews scheduled for week commencing 17th January 2022.