Infrastructure Business Analyst
2 year FTC
Complex infrastructure programme
About Our Client
A NFP organisation in the West Midlands.
- Design, analyse and implementing efficient IT systems.
- Gather feedback from end users to continue improving systems.
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Develop and analyse functional specifications.
- Design efficient IT systems to meet business and technology needs.
- Coordinate resources to build and implement technology solutions.
- Integrate multiple systems and reconcile needs of different teams.
- Gather feedback from end users about system performance.
- Plan and oversee projects (e.g. upgrades, hardware/software installations)
- Provide advice and technical training.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience as Business Analyst working on an Infrastructure programme of work (network refreshes and upgrades)
- Proven ability to write functional and non-functional requirements
- Ability to work autonomously with little to no direction
- Experience working for a NFP/Public Sector/Charity organisation
What's on Offer
£43,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
2 year FTC
Remote working initially, moving to a hybrid flexible model post-Covid