- IT Infrastructure Engineer - Ellesmere Port
- Join a globally reputable business
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnering with a Global Manufacturing Business.
- Monitors, measures and reports on infrastructure load, performance and security events. Identifies operational issues and contributes to their resolution.
- Contributes to the planning and implementation of infrastructure maintenance and updates. Implements agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines.
- Ensures that operational procedures and documentation are fit for purpose and kept up to date. Ensures that operational issues are identified, recorded, monitored and resolved. Provides appropriate status and other reports to specialists, users and managers.
- Prioritises and diagnoses incidents. Investigates causes of incidents and seeks resolution. Escalates unresolved incidents.
- Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services, and ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting systems.
- Assesses, analyses, develops, documents and implements changes based on requests for change.
- Applies tools, techniques and processes to create and maintain an accurate asset register.
- Manages and maintains the service compliance of IT services in line with business and regulatory requirements.
- Maintains operational security processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Carries out agreed system software maintenance tasks. Automates routine system administration tasks to specifications using standard tools and basic scripting.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience of M365 support and deployments (Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Third line support of Windows Server and Active Directory (2012/2016/2019)
- Experience supporting hypervisor (HyperV and VMWare)
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Solid knowledge of MPLS/SDWAN and networking
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written format
What's on Offer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000