Infrastructure Engineer -SCCM Specialist
A large scale nationwide technology estate
long term contract
About Our Client
- Leading Derby based IT Organisation currently in the middle of a large Digital Transformation programme.
- A large scale nationwide technology estate.
- Continued YOY high level of growth.
- An opportunity to join an enterprise level organisation and work with some of the most up to date technologies.
- Acting as a key point of contact for the Business, you will have a high level of interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Aiding with the deployment and migration of business critical applications, predominantly working with SCCM and MECM.
- Working with Active Directory to migrate users and aid with application deployment.
- Working with the latest Microsoft Cloud Technologies, including but not limited to Azure AD.
The Successful Applicant
- Someone who is able to hit the ground running and adapt to a close knit team lead environment.
- Experience with the design and build of SCCM's for application deployment.
- Key business application deployment experience is essential.
- Windows 10 deployment experience is essential.
- Experience with MECM (Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager) is preferred.
- Experience within a large scale tech lead organisation.
- Azure AD is preferred.
What's on Offer
- A Competitive Salary
- Up to 33 day annual leave
- Private Pension
- Private medical
- Lots of lifestyle discounts
- Flexible and remote working
- + other corporate benefits