- Infrastructure Engineer (Server Support) - £45,000 - Shipley
- Assist in the implementation and continual improvement of the IT Infrastructure
About Our Client
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with along standing client in the not-for-profit sector, to support on the recruitment of a Infrastructure Manager.
What you'll be doing?
As Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for the deployment of new infrastructure in line with core business requirements and strategies. This position is focused around providing comprehensive and efficient administration of Windows Server infrastructure services.
- To ensure secure and efficient running of Windows Server infrastructure services and applications including, but not limited to, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, File & Print and Desktop Virtualisation (RDS/Citrix)
- Take responsibility for change and capacity management of Windows Server infrastructure
- Provide proactive IT services
- Supervision and training of less experienced staff and trainees
- Will be required to work in innovative areas with high technical content
- Will be expected to use own judgement in the development, adjustment and support of IT systems
- Will liaise with and manage external companies working on behalf of the department
- Will work closely with IT department teams to assist in the delivery and support of robust core business and intelligence applications
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience of configuration, support and maintenance of Windows servers
- Proven experience of deploying servers in a virtual environment
- Server administration and support in a 2nd/3rd line role
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft server technologies - Active Directory, Exchange, RDS, SQL, SharePoint
- Must possess a high level of analytical and organisational ability.
- Be accurate and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise logical manner at all levels.
What's on Offer
£32,500 - £45,000
- Flexible working
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Free car parking
- On site café/restaurant