Family owned Technical Solutions company looking to hire Infrastructure Engineer
Opportunity to join a small, but expanding IT Team and drive change
About Our Client
50 year old Glasgow business operating UK wide providing Technical Hire Solutions to the construction industry. Their business functions are underpinned by technology. This position will involve working as part of a small team looking after the businesses IT infrastructure.
- Analysing business processes and requirements and proposing infrastructure solutions
- Providing support and training to our BAU support team on IT estate
- Working on a mixture of project and BAU work to support the businesses 2000 users
- Working with 3rd party vendors to deliver projects
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of the Microsoft infrastructure technologies (Windows OS, Windows Server, Active Directory, et al).
- Experience of supporting a VMware environments
- Prior knowledge of supporting networking technologies
- Familiar with SAN technologies
- Experience of working with cloud solutions or SAAS
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for an employee first business who are offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes bonus and flexible benefits.