Quantative Trading Firm
Responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining the business Infrastructure
About Our Client
A growing quantitative trading firm with a large presence across global markets.
Responsible for designing, deploying and maintaining trading alongside business Infrastructure.
- Manage the organisations Linux, Windows, Network & Data Centre Infrastructure.
- Work with diverse vendors to evaluate new hardware and software technologies
- Automate repetitive system and network administration tasks
- Participate in the performance tuning process across the whole system and network stack
- Diagnose and troubleshoot system to provide recommendations for the future
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of server administration experience in a proprietary trading or buy-side firm would be advantageous
- Experience of automation tools and principles, and implementation using python / bash scripting
- Working with containerisation tools such as Docker
- Experience in basic network administration in a Cisco environment with the ability to troubleshoot
- knowledge of database systems, including MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with system monitoring and configuration management tools. (e.g. Zabbix, Nagios, Cacti, Ansible)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Benefits