Fast Paced Career Progression
Bespoke Personalized Development Package
About Our Client
The company you will work for is an internationally recognised multi-national organisation. You will be working on a variety of systems predominately with the maritime sector. You will be working on some highly sensitive and exciting projects where you will be the senior embedded developer working specifically on Greenfield projects. This role will be based predominately within the Infrastructure team and will be involved with a digital transformation.
The role will involve the Infrastructure Engineer being involved with complex technical reports, working on large system projects working predominately with VMWare especially with VMWare Horizion Views. The role adheres to working within the shared infrastructure system, working alongside the IT Development team. You will be providing leadership to members of the Scrum team within an agile environment. You will be providing technical solutions to deliver effect systems and manage them upon production.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have the following skills
- VMWare Horizons Views (6)
- Infrastructure Engineer experience
- Worked in an agile environment
What's on Offer
The following benefits are available for the successful candidate
- Opportunity to work with exciting new technologies and highly sensitive technology
- Highly competitive pension from 6-8% company to 4-6% employee contribution
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holidays + Public Holidays
- Income protection
- Life assurance for you and your partner
- Critical illness insurance
- Dental insurance
Want to know more about this exciting opportunity, click apply below!