Infrastructure Project Manager
Exciting project working with cutting edge technology
About Our Client
The client is a large reputable organisation who play a pivotal role in community affairs
- Perform and lead on a day-to-day basis to ensure clarity of scope, good estimating, and solution development and to manage the risks.
- Contribute to the development of the business case or financial investment case.
- Creation of framework for ongoing infrastructure module implementations
- Manage and deliver the project within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints to enable delivery of the agreed outcomes and benefits.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, address issues, and deliver effective communication strategies.
- Maintain suitable plans, manage the delivery of minimum requirements and critical success factors and effectively manage people (including third parties) and other resources.
- Support the business, projects and ICT deliver key documentation and ensure change management activities are executed (e.g. relevant training) to enable business adoption of changes.
- Ensure controlled phase/project closure with appropriate review of performance, sharing of lessons, handover specifics, ongoing ownership and a planned post implementation review and sharing of lessons in place.
Stakeholders, Change and Communication
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Develop options and gain approval for plans, and business case/financial investment case.
- Create, update and manage a detailed project plan, along with a high-level project plan to support stakeholder engagement, reporting and communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive Project Management experience around Office 365
- Delivery of Nutanix, Acropolis, VMware, NetBackup, LAN, WAN
- Large scale migration projects, including Office 365
- Business case development
- Project management methodologies
What's on Offer
- Greenfield project
- Latest Technologies
- Competitive Day Rate