- Opportunity to lead a team focused on improving their infrastructure security
- Excellent education institution with numerous academies to be part of
About Our Client
A leading large multi-academy trust in England for primary and secondary education.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and implement an organisation wide infrastructure security strategy including information protection and application security strategy, to help ensure organisation policies and standards are met.
* First point of contact for all IT security escalations and breaches
* Coordinate with the Infrastructure Team, Service Management and IT technicians to ensure that any security incidents are managed in a timely and effective manner.
* Manage the day-to-day infrastructure security processes operated by the organisation IT Team.
* Be responsible for and continuously develop and monitor processes for vulnerability management and network security (firewall management, NAC, network intrusion detection, email security, endpoint and server protection and backups etc.)
* Stay abreast of current future security risks and adapt mitigations and controls accordingly for Threat Intelligence & Trends.
* Track and report on risk metrics and remediation activity for vulnerability management and network security, information protection and application security to help ensure that senior stakeholders within organisation are aware of key vulnerabilities and risks within the organisation.
* Effectively analyse breaches, incidents, internal and external audit, compliance monitoring and other review findings to determine Information Security and Cyber risk implications.
* An understanding of security architecture with the ability to advise key stakeholders on both future and end of life (EOL) dates for critical network security devices
The Successful Applicant
At least 5 years experience in IT Management within infrastructure and security. To provide high-quality technical support, advice and guidance all Harris Federation personnel.
* Ensure that all Incidents and Service Requests are logged appropriately on the Service Management system.
* Maintain regular communications with the appropriate local staff until Incident resolution.
* Monitor progress of all Incidents and Service in your care, against Service Level targets and respond promptly to customer requests for updates or resolution, as appropriate
What's on Offer
3 month temporary contract (day rate) and option to go onto the payroll paying between £55,000-60,000 per annum + Pension Scheme (LGPS) + Wellbeing Cash Plan + Additional Organisation Benefits