Infrastructure Support Engineer
Infrastructure Support Engineer - O365, Windows 10, Active Directory, Hyper-V,
A rapidly expanding tech lead organisation, with lots of career progression
About Our Client
- A nationwide leading retailer, with sites all over the UK, with key operations based out of Coventry.
- A large scale and wide reaching Infrastructure Estate.
- Highly recognisable brand, with a strong well respected heritage.
- Consistent Investment and continued growth despite the wider economic climate.
- Lots of training and career progression opportunities.
- An opportunity to take ownership of a unique and up to date, IT Infrastructure estate.
Some of the key responsibilities for this Infrastructure Support Engineer include:
- Acting as a key senior point of contact for IT related issues, predominately focused around Windows 10, O365, Cisco Networking, and other User facing technologies.
- Operating independently as a key member of this well established IT Team, working with users and the wider team to deal with complex IT Related issues.
- Acting as a friendly and approachable face for users.
- Aiding with the deployment of business critical projects, including wide scale laptop deployments and Server Migrations.
The Successful Applicant
The Key Infrastructure Support Engineer, should have experience with:
- Working independently, while thinking on your feet and dealing with complex technical issues and tickets.
- Acting as a key and senior point of contact for IT, both in person and remotely, ensuring a high level of service is delivered.
- The ability to multitask, taking ownership of an established IT estate, dealing with Tickets and aiding with the deployment of business critical projects.
- A deep understanding around Office 365 and Windows 10.
- Experience with building, deploying and supporting user facing tech, such as laptops and printers,
- Mobile Device Management Experience.
- Cisco Networking.
- VMWare or Hyper-V Experience is preferred.
- Working with Servers, Both Windows and Linux is preferred.
What's on Offer
For the Right Infrastructure Support Engineer, we are looking to offer:
- A salary in the region of £30-40k
- 25 Days holiday + bank holiday
- Private health care
- Private Pension
- Discount and retail schemes
- + other corporate benefits