- Support Engineer - Office 365, Windows 10, Cisco Window Server, VMWare
- A Tech Led organisation currently in the middle of a high level of tech growth
About Our Client
Page is currently partnered with a leading client based in Derby who are in the process of expanding their Tech function, following a busy and productive year in 2020. They're a business who see the value in operating with a tech lead Strategy and are looking to bring on board a capable Infrastructure Support Engineer to act as a face of IT. They're offering advanced training and development, alongside the opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies.
- This Infrastructure Support Engineer role will be acting as a face for IT, answering calls and logging tickets, while dealing with 2nd/ junior 3rd line technical issues, before escalating to the more senior support team.
- Providing in depth technical support to technologies like, Office 365, Windows Server, VMWare, Active Directory, Cisco, Windows 10 and general user facing tech.
- Taking ownership of technical issues ranging from 1st to basic 3rd line.
- Escalating technical issues up to the IT Manager as and when required.
- Having a deep understanding of the business technical landscape to ensure a high level of support is being provided.
- A willingness and eagerness to learn and continuously develop.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this Infrastructure Support Engineer role as you will be acting as the face for IT across the business.
- Experience providing technical support from a 1st to 3rd line basis.
- A can do attitude and an eagerness to learn are vital for this role.
- Possessing the ability to Multitask and juggle multiple things at once.
- A deep understanding of Microsoft Technologies including, Windows Server, Windows 10, and Office 365.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with Cisco Networking.
- This role will be fully based on site, so the right candidate will need to based locally to Burton-on-Trent.
What's on Offer
- A starting salary in the region of £23-27k
- Private Pension
- Medical Cover
- Flexible Working
- + additional corporate benefits