Infrastructure Test Analyst
Exciting project working with cutting edge technology
About Our Client
The client is a large reputable organisation who play a pivotal role in community affairs.
- Customer Service: Interpersonal skills are required to engage, persuade & negotiate with other teams to gain commitments, overcome obstacles and leverage delivery of dependencies for testing.
- Test planning and scheduling at each phase of a test lifecycle.
- Business Requirements document support and validation.
- Drafting of Test scripts.
- Test execution and Defect management
- Test reporting, documentation and auditing as required.
- Issue and risk escalation as required.
- Travel to multiple site locations when required.
- Test Queue Management
The Successful Applicant
- LAN/WAN Network builds, telecommunications and Active Directory testing.
- Telecommunications testing including pbx, voip and other RTP traffic incorporating QoS resilience against other data traffic at load.
- Experience using Enterprise level Test tools related UDP/ TCP e.g. Solarwinds, Lan K, Load Runner, Fmeter, Star Trinity.
- Competent technical knowledge of the five core areas to be tested;- multi-site Network builds, Back office Server infrastructure, Identity and Access Management, Desktop services and infrastructure and Data Warehousing.
- Test Queue management on a day-to-day basis to ensure clarity, quality and productivity of testing.
- Experience with Test Management tools such as Jira to coordinate and track large numbers of tests and defects and support solutions in-test.
- Excellent communications & interpersonal skills.
- Security Cleared
What's on Offer
- Greenfield project
- Latest Technologies
- Competitive Day Rate