A growing FMCG business specialising in the petcare sector
A new role focusing on existing and new product development
About Our Client
My client have seen massive growth in the last five years and continue to see growth during these strange times in the market. The business specialises in pet care and is based in Hertfordshire. They have created a brand new role to support the Marketing Director with developing new products for the business. They plan to deliver their 2020 strategy successful for this year.
The Innovation Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Being a project manager for all new product development
- Present new products plans and progress to different stakeholders
- Ensure the NPD process runs smoothly and efficiently
- Identify where new products can be developed and where brand new products can be created
- Make recommendations on the best way to optimise products and improve their processes
- Lead internal thinking on the branding and channels the products go through
- Work closely with the marketing, sales and customer marketing to implement the core ranges
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Innovation Manager would have been a Product Manager, Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager working on innovation and new product development as their role. The candidate must have UK experience.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can expect a salary of £50K plus benefits.