- Supercharging some of the world's biggest and brightest brands
- Diversity focused business, providing fresh thinking and real energy
About Our Client
A leading UK marketing intelligence company and data-driven innovator, who use cutting edge data tools to provide fast and accurate information to some of the world's biggest brands.
The Insight Analyst will be instrumental in working closely with the Head of product, Product analyst and Technical lead.
The role will be responsible data design, data quality (accuracy and availability), as well as ensuring both our clients and the agency are able to maximise the potential of the wealth of data we hold.
The Successful Applicant
The Insight Analyst will drive the value clients extract from the data they have access to. This means being responsible for designing the organisation's information architecture and landscape, playing a key role in evolving the vision of the solution.
The Insight Analyst will strengthen and extend a differentiation with the brand and product proposition by:
- Driving user delight through the delivery of "experience wanderlust" manifested with: Fresh, new ways to consume and utilise data.
- Enhanced ways to collaborate and share knowledge across an extended brand team.
- Leveraging forecasting capabilities and predictive technology to maximise value of the data for clients and for ourselves.
- Obsess about cost optimisation across our infrastructure and platform through smart, considered and rigorous design of data and how this is landed.
What's on Offer
This is a working environment who address the underemployment of those with neurodiversity, creating a work-place and pattern able to accommodate neurodivergent requirements.
Freedom to build grow and master the role.