- Join a highly experienced team of Administrators and Managers
- Are you looking to challenge yourself and progress your career?
About Our Client
Our client are a top National Accountancy practice. They will look after you and provide you with the tools to succeed in your career.
The key responsibilities for this Insolvency Administrator based in Bristol are:
- Carry out duties assigned by the manager or partner efficiently, thoroughly and accurately.
- To communicate any problems complying with those instructions or any issues identified
- To help to ensure a cost-effective administration
- Where relevant, realisation of assets by maintaining records promptly and efficiently
- Prompt and appropriate reaction to all correspondence, telephone calls and interviews
- Undertake all assigned cases to the highest standards of objectivity and professionalism
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this Insolvency Administrator based in Bristol will have/be:
- Some knowledge & experience working within the Insolvency sector
- Knowledge of IPS and Unit 4
- Word /Excel experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary up to £32,000 (experience depending)
Blue chip benefits package.