Insolvency Administrator required for a successful insolvency practice
Great company with a brilliant working culture
About Our Client
This leading insolvency and recovery department within a chartered accountancy practice, based in and Southampton, has developed a very strong reputation, undergoing continued positive growth and expansion.
The firm has a reputable and growing recovery division, headed by highly regarded practitioners and team of managerial and support staff. There is every potential to progress technically, with increasing responsibility.
Reporting to Insolvency Managers and Insolvency Practitioners you will manage a portfolio of cases that vary in size and complexity relating to level of experience: Company Administrations, Liquidations, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
Insolvency Administrator Duties:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company's business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings and procedures.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Preparing for clients' site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
The Successful Applicant
You may be CPI qualified, or ACCA qualified , or studying for CPI, ACCA or other qualifications. As a necessity, you will have a background working within the insolvency sector, working for either a recovery department of an accountancy practice, or specialist insolvency and recovery organisation. You will have developed your career as an experienced insolvency administrator, or Senior Insolvency Administrator and have at least 2 - 4 years or more experience in the field.
What's on Offer
Circa £25,000 - £30,000 + dependent on experience, background, plus benefits.
Based in Southampton
If you are looking for career move within insolvency currently, please call Jack at Michael Page on 07824 351 024